Experts say that surgical robots or robot doctors will be conducting one in three operations in the US in the next five years. The surgical robots are estimated to multiply two folds by 2021, with surgeons guiding mechanical them on comp…
"Communications service providers are likely to accelerate their shift to software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based deployments to reduce the total cost of ownership and simplify operations."
The service assurance (SA) market will grow at a CAGR of 3.5%, to reach USD7.99 billion in 2020. Growth will be driven by the continued focus on providing customer experience assurance, reducing operational complexity and costs, and the emerging need to operationalise network function virtualisation (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN).
This Forecast Report Provides:
- a detailed, worldwide forecast for spending on service assurance systems, split into:
- five application segments: probe systems, fault and event management (FM), service management (SM),
- performance monitoring (PM) and workforce automation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- a summary of the key trends and factors impacting the service
- assurance systems market data between 2016 and 2020
- recommendations for suppliers and CSPs
- commentary on the SA forecast for vNGNs.