For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Insurance Industry in Uzbekistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in Uzbekistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Uzbek insurance industry, including -
- The Uzbek insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Uzbek economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Uzbek insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Uzbek insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Uzbek insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Uzbek insurance industry.
The report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Uzbek insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Uzbek economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Uzbekistan recorded one of the most notable improvements in the World Bank's Doing Business ranking, and in 2018 was included in the global top 10 improvers list.
In April 2017, the Uzbek government issued a decree on measures to further develop the private healthcare sector, with an objective to develop the private health sector and introduce a health insurance system.
In 2017, the Uzbek government implemented construction reforms which made the construction permits procedure easier, which is expected to increase residential construction, and consequently property insurance demand.
Mandatory motor third-party liability insurance, along with a large number of other mandatory liability insurance classes, is expected to drive growth.
The Uzbek general insurance segment experienced consolidation during the review period, while the life insurance segment experienced expansion. Agencies and own sales channels are expected to remain the dominant distribution channels.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Uzbekistan -
- It provides historical values for the Uzbek insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Uzbek insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Uzbekistan.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Uzbekistan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Uzbek insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Uzbek insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Uzbek insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Uzbek insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.