For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Global Tactical Communications Market 2019-2029
The Global Tactical Communications Market 2019-2029 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for tactical communication systems, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- Factors such as coordination with allies, situational awareness of warfighters, constant information relay with the base stations and associated platform echelons demand for improved communication systems. The major military forces are in quest to improve the communications network for their armed forces and uplift their military capabilities along with combat effectiveness.
- Moreover the regular advancements in C4ISR technologies have heightened the demand for network based communication solutions across all military platforms to ensure jam resistant multi-channel responses during missions. Furthermore, the demand for tactical communications is also influenced by the growth in markets for naval, man-portable and stationary equipment globally. As the military forces seek to increase and upgrade their existing fleet, the demand for communication equipment with superior capabilities is also experiencing a substantial surge, which will continue over the forecast period of 2019-2029
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2019-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Tactical Communications segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2019-2029
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
- The global Tactical Communications market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.69% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of five categories: Man-Portable, Vehicular, Stationary, Naval and Airborne. Asia Pacific will dominate the sector, followed by Europe and North America. The Vehicular segment is expected to be the leading segment with a share of 24.4%.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global tactical communications market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different tactical communications segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global tactical communications market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global tactical communications market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top tactical communications providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available