For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market 2019-2029
The Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market 2019-2029 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Unmanned Ground Vehicle, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The demand for Unmanned Ground Vehicles is expected to be primarily driven by growing internal and external security threats experienced by major powers, and a need to enhance safe standoff tactical operations capabilities. UGVs have proven to be exceedingly useful during peacekeeping missions and the ongoing global war on terror, and are finding applications across ISR missions and combat roles. Furthermore, enhanced capabilities in areas such as endurance, data processing, and communications have broadened the use of UGVs in both defense and intelligence roles.
Along with the major defense spenders in every region, smaller countries are also undertaking modernization initiatives for the development of advanced Unmanned Ground Vehicles. The global Unmanned Ground Vehicle market includes five segments on the basis of mission type, including Combat, EOD/IED, ISR, Logistics, Mine-CLearing and Engineering UGV.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2019-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Unmanned Ground Vehicle segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2019-2029
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
- The global unmanned ground Vehicle market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.58% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of five categories: Combat, EOD/EOD, ISR, Logistics and Mine-Clearing and Engineering UGV.
- North America will dominate the sector with a share of 46.1%, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. The Combat UGV segment is expected to be the leading segment with a share of 47.6%.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military unmanned ground Vehicle market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different unmanned ground Vehicle segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global unmanned ground Vehicle market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global unmanned ground Vehicle market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top unmanned ground vehicle providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available