Global Military Rotorcraft market is expected to value US$21.7 Billion in 2016, and will grow at a CAGR of 2.59%, to value US$28.1 Billion by 2026. The cumulative market for global expenditure on military rotorcraft will reach US$254.2 Billion over the forecast period. The demand for rotorcraft is expected to be driven by the need to replace aging fleets and enhance capabilities pertaining to disaster relief operations.
One of the main reasons for such slow growth is the large number of upgrade and MRO programs being undertaken by major countries such as the US, and the UK and other countries in Europe. Furthermore, South Africa, one of the major defense spenders of the African region, is focusing more on MRO activities instead of new procurements. As a result, the global market is expected to increase at a marginal growth rate of 2.59% over the forecast period. Multi-mission and maritime helicopters are expected to account for the largest share of expenditure in the global military rotorcraft market going forward, followed by attack, transport, and training helicopters.
Military Rotorcrafts are being increasingly utilized in various types of operation such as patrolling, combating and peacekeeping. For example, in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Sudan military rotorcrafts were actively used for peacekeeping operations. Furthermore, it also finds vital application in troop transport, search and rescue, and reconnaissance roles.
The report “The Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2016-2026” offers detailed analysis of the Global Military Rotorcraft Market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for military rotorcraft.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Overview: Snapshot of the military rotorcraft market during 2016–2026, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments.
• Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the military rotorcraft market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
• Segment Analysis: Insights into the military rotorcraft market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
• Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
• Regional Analysis: Insights into the military rotorcraft market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
• Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the military rotorcraft segments expected to be in demand in each region.
• Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
• Competitive Landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global military rotorcraft industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: Bell Helicopter Textron Inc., Sikorsky, Eurocopter SAS, Augusta Westland, Boeing, Changhe Aircraft Industries Group Co.Ltd., Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI), Airbus Helicopters, Russian Helicopters, MD Helicopters, Turkish Aerospace Industries, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Rolls Royce, Helibras.