Eco-Friendly ingenuities are motivating huge growth in the industry of plant-based plastic packaging market. The industry is chiefly driven by eco-friendly characteristics of these plastic. North America is foretold to be the utmost reve…
Several countries across the world have inventories of obsolete or aging military helicopters that are reaching the end of their operational life; this means that despite budget cuts, the global military rotorcraft market is expected to grow over the forecast period. Countries such as Russia, the US, France, Germany, China, South Korea, and India are looking to replace existing military rotorcraft with modern helicopters, which in turn will boost the demand for the overall global market.
- The global military rotorcraft market, valued at US$21.7 billion in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.59% over the forecast period, to reach US$28.1 billion by 2026 and cumulatively value US$254.2 billion.
- The market consists of four categories: multi-mission and maritime helicopter, attack helicopter, transport helicopter, and training helicopter. The market will be dominated by the multi-mission and maritime helicopter segment, which is expected to account for 44.6% of the market, followed by attack, transport, and training helicopters, with shares of 28.5%, 25.2%, and 1.7% respectively.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecast to dominate the sector with a share of 34.2%, followed by North America and Europe with shares of 30.2% and 20.7%, respectively.
The Global Military Rotorcraft Market2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military rotorcraft, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military helicopter segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military rotorcraft market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different rotorcraft market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military rotorcraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the military rotorcraft market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military simulator providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.