Experts say that surgical robots or robot doctors will be conducting one in three operations in the US in the next five years. The surgical robots are estimated to multiply two folds by 2021, with surgeons guiding mechanical them on comp…
Developing clean and renewable energy is crucial for meeting increasingly world energy needs (it is estimated that the world will need to double its energy supply by 2050) that have arisen from population increases and economic expansion in countries such as China and Brazil. The need to reduce dependence on fossil-fuels, global warming and pollution is also of vital impor- tance. As a result, there is a drive for new technologies for energy storage (batteries and supercapacitors) and energy conversion (solar cells and fuel cells). As the performance of these technologies is dependent on the materials utilized, nanomaterials are providing the impetus for new product innovation in:
- solar cells
- fuel cells
- thermoelectric devices
- rechargeable batteries
- insulation such as aerogels and smart glass
- LED and OLED lightning.
The report also covers applications in oil & gas exploration, catalysts and wind energy.
What Does The Report Include?
- Market drivers and trends for the use of nanotechnology and nanomaterials in the energy market.
- Assessment of the market for nanotechnology and nanomaterials in energy including competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, commercialization timelines and market challenges.
- Unique market assessment tools for oppportunities and challenges in nanotechnology in the energy market.
- Full company profiles of producers and application developers including technology descriptions and end user markets targeted.