The global pet care market is foretold to improve in the forthcoming years as matched to the preceding years and will showcase better sales in various market segments. It is estimated that the global pet care market will grow at a CAGR o…
"Service orchestration systems are essential to realising operators' virtualisation goals and their evolution into digital service providers."
Service orchestration will provide the necessary master control and process automation to fulfil service orders in the hybrid virtual/physical networks of the future. This report details the role of service orchestration within a virtual next-generation network operations support system (vNGN-OSS). It describes how these systems can increase agility, reduce spending and increase operational efficiency in resource-facing systems (RFS) in network orchestration.
This report provides:
- a description of the current state-of-play in service fulfilment, given that service orchestration in OSSs has not yet achieved mass adoption
- a discussion of how leading fulfilment vendors are adding service orchestration to their solutions and how far this has progressed
- the implications of service orchestration for service fulfilment, specifically order management process and inventory management
- how service orchestration relates to network orchestration and business process
- the quantifiable benefits of deploying a service orchestration system for CSPs.