For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Most operators are not well placed to benefit from enterprise spend on security – partnerships with MSSPs are needed to gain access to capabilities."
This report analyses the opportunity for communications service providers (operators) to act as managed security service providers (MSSPs) and sell managed security services to large enterprises.
This report answers the following questions:
- What role do operators play in the MSSP market today, and what are their prospects of being competitive in it?
- What are the main opportunities and risks?
- What are the prospects of new players from industries other than telecoms entering the MSSP market?
- What do telecoms operators need to focus on in order to succeed in the MSSP market?
- To what extent do the world's leading MSSPs intend to partner with telecoms operators?
Case studies included in this report include:
- IBM Security