For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Operators face difficulties in gaining traction for 5G launches due to a lack of excitement about new use cases, concerns over the costs of services and incremental upgrades in handset quality."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in Europe and the USA. In particular, it focuses on respondents’ usage of mobile services and devices.
This report provides:
- analysis of data usage and the effects on ARPU, churn and Net Promoter Score
- an assessment of operators' share of retail channels, both online and in-store
- analysis of what drives a consumer's purchase decision
- insight into what consumers want from 5G
- an understanding of which demographics operators should initially target with 5G services.
SURVEY DATA COVERAGE
The survey groups were chosen to be demographically representative of the broader online consumer population. We set quotes on age, gender and employment status to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country. The total sample size was 8000.