Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Respondents feel that the overall business confidence index for H2 2016 (July 2016-December 2016) has remained constant compared to H1 2016 (January 2016-June 2016). Moreover, an increasing number of respondents state that the current economic conditions are stable and the future outlook remains positive in anticipation of trends such as mobile broadband connectivity, live video streaming, mobile payments, and employing an Internet of Things (IoT) for effective business monitoring and real time problem solving. Despite rising competition, growing pricing pressure, and cost containment within the telecom industry, companies are planning to increase their focus on improving operational efficiency and new product development, over the next six months.
- Of respondents, 39% believe the current economic conditions to be stable, whereas 21% of executives indicate that economic conditions are favorable
- Overall, 66% and 52% of industry competitors are more confident about their company's and industry's growth prospects, respectively, in H2 2016
- Of executives operating in Asia-Pacific, 87% expect the highest positive change in customer confidence compared to other regions in H2 2016
- On average, the price of fixed voice services is expected to decrease by 1.3% over the next six months
- Business executives operating in Asia-Pacific anticipate the highest increase in sales growth compared to other regions over the next six months
- The concern of unemployment levels in North America has increased significantly during H2 2016 compared to H1 2016
Pyramid Research's Telecom Industry Business Confidence Survey H2 2016 examines executives' opinion on the business environment over July 2016-December 2016. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and presents a comparison with H1 2016 (January 2016-June 2016) wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives' expectations towards their company's growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in consumer confidence: analyzes telecom industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H2 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2016
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy
- The report will benefit organizations and allow them to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the telecom industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of telecom industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2016