Switzerland Orthopedic Power Tools Market Outlook to 2022
GlobalData's new report, Switzerland Orthopedic Power Tools Market Outlook to 2022, provides key market data on the Switzerland Orthopedic Power Tools market.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2-3 business days of the purchase (excluding weekends)
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Orthopedic Power Tools market.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each Orthopedic Power Tools market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Switzerland Orthopedic Power Tools market.
- Key players covered include Stryker Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Inc., Medtronic plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Smith & Nephew Plc and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Switzerland Orthopedic Power Tools Market Outlook to 2022
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 What Is This Report About? 5
2.2 Orthopedic Power Tools Market Segmentation 5
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 6
3 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland 8
3.1 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Revenue ($m), 2008-2015 8
3.2 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Revenue ($m), 2015-2022 10
3.3 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Volume (Units), 2008-2015 12
3.4 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Volume (Units), 2015-2022 14
3.5 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Average Price ($), 2008-2015 16
3.6 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2008-2022 17
3.7 Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2015 18
4 Overview of Key Companies in Switzerland, Orthopedic Power Tools Market 20
4.1 Stryker Corporation 20
4.1.1 Company Overview 20
4.2 DePuy Synthes, Inc. 20
4.2.1 Company Overview 20
4.3 Smith & Nephew Plc 20
4.3.1 Company Overview 20
4.4 B. Braun Melsungen AG 21
4.4.1 Company Overview 21
4.5 ConMed Corporation 21
4.5.1 Company Overview 21
4.6 Arthrex, Inc. 21
4.6.1 Company Overview 21
4.7 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. 22
4.7.1 Company Overview 22
4.8 Medtronic plc 22
4.8.1 Company Overview 22
5 Orthopedic Power Tools Market Pipeline Products 23
6 Appendix 24
6.1 Research Methodology 25
6.1.1 Coverage 25
6.1.2 Secondary Research 25
6.1.3 Primary Research 26
6.1.4 Company Share Analysis 26
6.1.5 Distribution Share Analysis 26
6.1.6 Benchmarking 26
6.2 GlobalData Consulting 27
6.3 Contact Us 27
6.4 Disclaimer 28
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, Historic, 2008-2015 9
Table 2: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, Forecast, 2015-2022 11
Table 3: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Volume (Units), Historic, 2008-2015 13
Table 4: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Volume (Units), Forecast, 2015-2022 15
Table 5: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Average Price ($), Historic, 2008-2015 16
Table 6: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2008-2022 17
Table 7: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Company Share by Revenue ($m), USD Constant, 2015 19
Table 8: Orthopedic Power Tools Market Pipeline Products 23
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, Historic, 2008-2015 8
Figure 2: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, Forecast, 2015-2022 10
Figure 3: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Volume (Units), Historic, 2008-2015 12
Figure 4: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Volume (Units), Forecast, 2015-2022 14
Figure 5: Orthopedic Power Tools Market, Switzerland, Company Share (%) 2015 18
- Increasing New Outlets And Striking Offers To Drive Global Pizza MarketThe global pizza market is predicted to grow at a steady CAGR of about 3% by 2020. Pizza has been gaining massive acceptance globally in the last few years. Consequently, the global pizza market is anticipated to observer considerable progress in the coming years. The growing number of pizzerias is one of the major elements [...]
- Healthy Diet Demand In Developed Economies To Boost NutraceuticalsAs customers scuffle to keep up with the frantic lifestyles, the necessity for healthy nutrition rises owing to dearth of time to spend on laborious exercises. Customers are shifting their attention to swift and healthy food behaviours. Increase in intake of beverages and functional food has offered makers of nutraceuticals with money-spinning prospects to benefit [...]
- World Economic Forum Unveils Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2016The World Economic Forum (WEF) and Scientific American lately unveiled the major technological innovation list of the top ten emerging technologies of 2016. This list emphasizes on the technological developments which have the supremacy to transform industries, protect the planet, and improve lives. It also presents an opening to discuss any societal, human, economic or [...]
- Siemens Adds To the Growth of Wind Power Generation MarketSiemens has been presenting ground-breaking strategies and pioneering solutions for energy generation for an intelligent power supply globally. With an expansive portfolio and wide-ranging proficiency in wind power generation, Siemens is likely to aid in increasing the share of wind power in the US energy mix. With New Mexico’s vicinity to significant wind energy areas, [...]
- Global Public Safety LTE Ecosystem OverviewIn view of its flourishing ecosystem, spectrum flexibility and performance metrics, LTE has emerged as the leading candidate for public safety mobile broadband networks. Public safety organizations and establishments have already begun planning to advance their networks to LTE-based public safety solutions. LTE provisions a varied range of services, from high bandwidth data services to [...]
OTC Orthopedic Braces Market by Product (OTC Back Brace, OTC Knee Brace, OTC Ankle Brace, Foot Walkers, Shoulder Braces, Elbow Braces), Indication (Prophylactic, Injury, Osteoarthritis), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania) - Global Forecast to 2021
Published: 26-Oct-2016 Price: US 5650 Onwards Pages: 306
The global OTC orthopedic braces market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 1.33 billion by 2021. Although the developed regions (such as North America and Europe)held dominant positions in the OTC orthopedic braces market in 2016, the Asian region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Factors such as the growing middle-class population, increasing GDP and healthcare expenditure among emerging Asian countries, and increasing pu......
China Foot & Ankle Braces Market Research Report 2016
Published: 25-Oct-2016 Price: US 3200 Onwards Pages: 123
Sales, means the sales volume of Foot & Ankle Braces
Revenue, means the sales value of Foot & Ankle Braces
This report studies Foot & Ankle Braces in China market, focuses on the top players in China market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering
- Bauerfeind AG
- DeRoyal Industries
- DJO Global
- BSN Medical
Europe Headless Compression Screws Market Report 2016
Published: 25-Oct-2016 Price: US 3900 Onwards Pages: 108
Sales, means the sales volume of Headless Compression Screws
Revenue, means the sales value of Headless Compression Screws
This report studies sales (consumption) of Headless Compression Screws in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Benelux and Spain, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player in these Countries, covering
- Smith & N......
United States Bone Fracture Plate Market Report 2016
Published: 25-Oct-2016 Price: US 3800 Onwards Pages: 95
Sales, means the sales volume of Bone Fracture Plate
Revenue, means the sales value of Bone Fracture Plate
This report studies sales (consumption) of Bone Fracture Plate in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering
United States Bone Growth Stimulators Market Report 2016
Published: 24-Oct-2016 Price: US 3800 Onwards Pages: 124
Sales, means the sales volume of Bone Growth Stimulators
Revenue, means the sales value of Bone Growth Stimulators
This report studies sales (consumption) of Bone Growth Stimulators in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering
- Orthofix Holdings
- Ossatec Benelux
- Bretton Medical
- Bio D......
Europe Metal Intramedullary Nail Market Report 2016
Published: 24-Oct-2016 Price: US 3900 Onwards Pages: 102
Sales, means the sales volume of Metal Intramedullary Nail
Revenue, means the sales value of Metal Intramedullary Nail
This report studies sales (consumption) of Metal Intramedullary Nail in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Benelux and Spain, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player in these Countries, covering
United States Internal Trauma Fixation Device Industry 2016 Market Research Report
Published: 24-Oct-2016 Price: US 3800 Onwards Pages: 138
The United States Internal Trauma Fixation Device Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Internal Trauma Fixation Device industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Internal Trauma Fixation Device market analysis is provided for the United States markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis,......
Spine Implants Market in the US 2016-2020
Published: 18-Oct-2016 Price: US 2500 Onwards Pages: 80
About Spine Implants in the US
The spine implants help in correcting deformities of the spine and restoring the function of the spine. Some of the conditions that require the use of spine implants are spondylolisthesis, chronic degenerative disc diseases (DDDs), traumatic fracture, and other forms of spinal instability including scoliosis. These implants are mainly composed of titanium, stainless steel, polyether ether ketone (PEEK), carbon fiber, and other bio-absorbable material......
Global Lumbar Spine Fusion Market 2016-2020
Published: 05-Oct-2016 Price: US 2500 Onwards Pages: 105
Spinal fusion surgery is performed in many forms, and all are designed to help limit the pain caused by joints through surgery depending on conditions such as degenerative disc disease (DDD), spondylosyndesis or spondylodesis, and other small problems caused in spine vertebrae. Spine surgery is mostly recommended by surgeons when they pinpoint the source of pain in the individual. To determine this, physicians use imaging tests such as computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI......
Value for Money
We believe in "optimum utilization of available budget and resources". While servicing our clients' (your) market research requirements, we keep the same approach in focus to help you get the best value for your $$s.
Ever Growing Inventory
Ranging from the smallest feasible / required data (datasheets, data facts, SWOT analysis, company profiles, etc) to full research reports that help you make decisions, our inventory is updated almost on a daily basis with the latest industry reports from domain experts that track more than 5000 niche sectors.
One Stop Solution
Need a custom research report on medical devices market? Require all available business intelligence on 3D printing industry? Exploring F&B sector of a particular country/region? RnRMarketResearch.com is your one-stop-solution to all market intelligence needs. We not only offer custom research and consulting services, we also "bundle" reports to meet your needs and help you fetch the data analysis you require for your business.
Dedicated Client Engagement
Not limited to only "finding" relevant reports for you, our client engagement team dedicates its efforts to understand your "business need" and accordingly maps available research data to help you move forward. Call "your" client engagement executive any time of your day and get your questions answered in order to make the correct business decision.
Saving Time and Efforts
Simply share your research requirement details with us and let us do all the hard work to find required intelligence for you. When you add up our "one stop solution" and "dedicated client engagement" services mentioned above, you obviously know the time and effort saving you do by working with us.
Working with Fortune 500 organizations, we understand the importance of being flexible for payments. Share your payment terms with us and we will surely match up to them to ensure you get access to required business intelligence data without having to wait for the payment to be done.
Post-Purchase Research Support
Have questions after reading a report / datasheet bought through us? Not sure about the methodology used for data available in the research? Talk to us / Share your questions with us and if required, we will connect you with the analyst(s)/author(s) of the report(s) and ensure you get satisfactory answers for the same. Need more data / analysis / report(s) on the topic of your research/project? The RnRMarketResearch.com team is here for you 24X7 to support you with your post-purchase requirements.
Subscription Offers & Packages (Get in touch with us for more details - email@example.com
/ +1 888 391 5441 )
- Ad Hoc
- Pay - as - you - go / Bucket Subscriptions
- Fixed Cost for #of reports
- Customize / Personalize as per your needs