The global pet care market is foretold to improve in the forthcoming years as matched to the preceding years and will showcase better sales in various market segments. It is estimated that the global pet care market will grow at a CAGR o…
UBS conducts its wealth management activities under two divisions: UBS Wealth Management and UBS Wealth Management Americas. UBS has a strong global presence and a broad client base - Asia Pacific being a key growth market. As measured by AUM, the Americas and EMEA are the biggest markets.
- UBS seeks to increase the share of assets managed under mandates and has launched UBS Advice to target the demand for advisory mandates.
- UBS Wealth Management has a number of strategic initiatives to bring the firm forward, as outlined in its Q2 2016 results. It will optimize its operating model by introducing one global booking platform, consolidating EU onshore entities and streamlining non-client facing units. It also intends to increase collaboration with UBS Wealth Management Americas.
- In June 2016 UBS Wealth Management Americas announced that it is introducing a new operating model. A number of changes will be made, including streamlining the organization and delayering the organizational structure. In addition, UBS Wealth Management Americas has updated its advisor compensation model.
- Regarding MandA, the most notable recent developments are UBS's May 2015 exit from its Australian wealth management business and the May 2016 launch of a strategic partnership with US-based robo-advisor SigFig.
- UBS Wealth Management kept its asset under management steady between 2014 and 2015, with assets growing only by 0.1%. Meanwhile UBS Wealth Management Americas saw a modest increase of $1bn. This was due to an inflow of net new money of $21.4bn that was mostly offset by negative market performance of $20bn.
- Net new money has been positive since 2011, with Asia Pacific and the markets served by UBS Wealth Management Americas regularly accounting for the largest share of the inflows.
Verdict Financial's "Super League In-Depth Analysis: UBS 2016" report is a comprehensive analysis of UBS's private banking operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers the bank's recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Insight into UBS's growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm's organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firm's financial performance at group and divisional level, including comparison to other global wealth managers.
- Examination of the key target client groups.
- Analysis of UBS's product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors'.
- Review of UBS's marketing and social media activities at group and divisional level.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for UBS and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore UBS's recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand UBS's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about UBS's marketing strategy and social media presence.
- UBS Wealth Management
- UBS Wealth Management Americas
- Credit Suisse
- Optimus Foundation
- Ernst and Young
- Center for Design Thinking and Innovation
- Swiss Life
- Art Base
- Formula 1