For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Super League In-Depth Analysis: Julius Baer 2017 - Tracking the world's major competitors in wealth management
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: Julius Baer 2017", competitor profile is a comprehensive analysis of Julius Baer's operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Headquartered in Zurich, Julius Baer is a Swiss private bank providing clients with a range of wealth management services. All private banking activities are listed under Julius Baer Group Ltd.
What else is contained -
- Insight into Julius Baer's growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm's organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm's financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Julius Baer's product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Julius Baer's marketing and social media activities.
- Julius Baer's business is organized into five regions: Switzerland, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Emerging Markets, with the latter two regions formed in July 2016. Julius Baer is pushing heavily into Latin America at a time when other wealth managers are withdrawing from the region.
- Julius Baer selected Luxembourg as its hub for European business in June 2016. It will book clients from France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Scandinavia, Monaco, and Nassau from Luxembourg starting from 2018.
- The firm reported robust pre-tax profit growth in 2016 due to strong revenue growth and lower operating expenses. The cost-revenue ratio improved significantly, but lags behind the competitor average.
- In April 2017 Julius Baer launched its latest-generation mobile banking app, which it co-developed with Swiss fintech firm CREALOGIX.
Reasons to buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Julius Baer and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Julius Baer's recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Julius Baer's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Julius Baer's marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.