The global geothermal heat pumps market players are struggling to achieve a steady and noticeable position in the market through product improvement while the level of rivalry amongst them is extreme. The global geothermal heat pumps mar…
Credit Agricole has four business divisions: Specialized Financial Services, Large Customers, Retail Banking, and Asset Gathering. Asset Gathering hosts Indosuez Wealth Management. The French private banking entities of LCL and Regional Banks are located under the Retail Banking division. In January 2016 Credit Agricole unified its numerous international private banking operations under the brand Indosuez Wealth Management. Indosuez Wealth Management has not been involved in any MandA activity since 2014, when a private banking office with bank Cariparma in Italy was opened.
- After an organizational restructure announced in 2015, Credit Agricole now has four business lines reporting to the executive management in place of the previous six. Formerly Private Banking was under the Savings Management and Insurance division. It is now grouped under the Asset Gathering division.
- Indosuez Wealth Management targets strong growth in the Asia Pacific region as well as in emerging markets, but has also announced growth via acquisitions in Europe as a potential strategy.
- Indosuez Wealth Management seeks increased co-operation with the group's other units to generate synergies and costs savings: according to Strategic Ambition 2020 the key strategic priorities include enhancing the service offering in co-operation with Credit Agricole's other business lines such as corporate finance and complex financing.
- Indosuez Wealth Management targets organic growth by attracting more clients from the highest wealth tiers, and reviewing acquisition opportunities. In addition it seeks to increase synergies with Credit Agricole's distribution networks in France and Italy.
- Credit Agricole Private Banking performed strongly - profit grew by 35.7% between 2014 and 2015. In addition, in 2015 Credit Agricole Private Banking experienced a second consecutive year of positive asset inflows, driven by strong business momentum and a favorable currency effect.
Verdict Financial's "Super League In-Depth Analysis: Credit Agricole 2016" report is a comprehensive analysis of Credit Agricole's private banking operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers the bank's recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Insight into Credit Agricole's growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm's organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firm's financial performance at group and divisional level, including comparison to other global wealth managers.
- Examination of the key target client groups.
- Analysis of Credit Agricole's product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors.
- Review of Credit Agricole's marketing and social media activities at group and divisional level.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for UBS and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Credit Agricole's recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Credit Agricole's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Credit Agricole's marketing strategy and social media presence.
- Credit Agricole
- Credit Agricole
- Indosuez Wealth Management
- Credit Agricole Private Banking
- LCL Banque Privée
- French Football Foundation
- Indosuez Foundation
- Credit Agricole - Pays de France Foundation