Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Citi Private Bank is part of Citigroup's Institutional Clients Group and caters for UHNW individuals with at least $25m in net worth. While Citigroup has been reducing its international retail banking operations, its private bank has been unaffected by this activity. The US is Citi Private Bank's home market, but the competitor actively seeks growth in Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- Citi Private Bank operates in 22 metropolitan areas in the US. In addition, it has an onshore presence in 13 territories across the world.
- On a group level, Citigroup has been rightsizing since the 2008-09 financial crisis. Most recently the bank has shaken off its legacy compliance issues and in 2015 recorded the highest profits since 2006. The revenues and AUM of the private bank have been growing steadily.
- While Citi Private Bank works only with UHNW individuals, less affluent clients are served by the Citi Priority, Citigold, and Citigold Private Client segments.
- Citi Private Banks leverages its links to bank's institutional offering to provide services normally available to corporations. Benefitting from a worldwide presence, the private bank works very closely with clients with international needs.
- In line with other competitors' strategies, Citi Private Bank aims to increase the value of assets managed on a discretionary basis, particularly in Asia. The share of assets managed at the bank's discretion tripled between 2010 and 2015.
Verdict Financial's Super League In-Depth Analysis: Citi Private Bank competitor profile is a comprehensive analysis of Citigroup's private banking operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers the bank's recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
The profile provides:
- insight into Citi Private Bank's growth strategy
- an overview of the firm's organizational structure
- a clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity
- analysis of the firm's financial performance at group- and divisional level, including comparison to other global wealth managers
- examination of the key target client groups
- analysis of Citi Private Bank's service and product proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors
- a review of Citigroup's marketing and social media activities at group- and divisional level
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Citi Private Bank and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Citi Private Bank's recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Citi Private Bank's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Citi Private Bank's marketing strategy and social media presence.
- Citi Private Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Shanghai Stock Exchange
- The Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston
- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Dallas Museum of Art