For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Super League In-Depth Analysis: Bank of America Wealth Management 2017 - Tracking the world's major competitors in wealth management
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: Bank of America Wealth Management 2017", profile provides a comprehensive analysis of Bank of America's wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Bank of America operates through four business segments: Consumer Banking, Global Wealth & Investment Management (GWIM), Global Banking, and Global Markets. The wealth management units Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust sit within the GWIM division. Its corporate headquarters is located in New York.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Insight into Bank of America Wealth Management's growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm's organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm's financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Bank of America Wealth Management's product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Bank of America Wealth Management's marketing and social media activities.
- Through the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, U.S. Trust, and Merrill Edge brands, Bank of America serves all customer segments, from HNW and UHNW investors and wealthy families to the mass affluent segment.
- The group's focus on cost control programs improved overall pre-tax profit by 14% in 2016. GWIM's pre-tax profit also grew by 9% in 2016 due to lower operating expenses.
- Bank of America has been investing heavily in digital technologies. It recently refreshed the apps for all its wealth management brands.
Reasons to buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Bank of America Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Bank of America Wealth Management's recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Bank of America Wealth Management's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Bank of America Wealth Management's marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.