The graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) treatment market value will increase from $297 million in 2013 to $407 million by 2018, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.59%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData. The company’s latest report* states …
The CIVETS Medical Device Market Reports provide the latest available data, expert analysis and our independent 5-year forecasts for key CIVETS markets. Each country report covers political risk, the business environment, and macro-economic and industry prospects set against assumptions for the global economy.
Key uses of Medical Devices Reports
- Forecast the pace and stability of each CIVETS country’s economic and industry growth
- Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends in key markets, to facilitate risk mitigation strategies
- Assess critical shortcomings of each CIVETS country’s business environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability
- Contextualise individual CIVETS country risks against their CIVETS regional peers using BMI’s country-comparative risk ratings system
- Target business opportunities in the key-growth industry sectors
- Evaluate external threats to doing business in each CIVETS country, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies
6 Key Markets Covered
Highly detailed analysis providing comprehensive regularly updated reports for leading markets in the region.
CIVETS Medical Device Market Reports
- South Africa