For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2018
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides an overview of the Stroke (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape.
Stroke is a condition in which the brain cells suddenly die because of a lack of oxygen. Symptoms occur rapidly and usually last a short time, from a few minutes to a couple of hours. The symptoms of a stroke usually appear suddenly. Initially the person may feel sick, and look pale and very unwell. They may complain of a sudden headache. They may have sudden numbness in their face or limbs, particularly down one side of their body. They may appear confused and have trouble talking or understanding what is being said to them. They may have vision problems, and trouble walking or keeping their balance.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Stroke (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Stroke (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Stroke and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 10, 26, 23, 2, 104, 15 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 31 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Stroke (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Stroke (Cardiovascular).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Stroke (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Stroke (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Stroke (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Stroke (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Stroke (Cardiovascular).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Stroke (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.