For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018
Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) pipeline Target constitutes close to 6 molecules. The latest report Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) - Somatostatin receptor type 4 is a protein encoded by the SSTR4 gene. The activity of receptor is mediated by G proteins which inhibits adenylyl cyclase. It mediates antiproliferative action of somatostatin in tumor cells. It is functionally coupled to inhibition of adenylate cyclase and activation of both arachidonate release and mitogen-activated protein (MAP) kinase cascade. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 1 and 3 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Hormonal Disorders, Metabolic Disorders and Oncology which include indications Acromegaly, Chronic Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion (Cushing Disease), Diabetic Retinopathy, Gastrointestinal Tumor, Inflammatory Pain and Pancreatic Tumor.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4)
- The report reviews Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Somatostatin Receptor Type 4 (SSTR4) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope