Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Social networks have become a major force in our lives and, for an increasing number of consumers, represent a preferred channel to communications service providers (CSPs). Furthermore, social media is becoming a valuable way for CSPs to communicate with tech-savvy customers.
This Strategy Report:
- analyses CSPs' use of social media in mainstream customer care systems
- recommends that CSPs integrate Facebook and Twitter into multi-channel customer care architecture
- provides recommendations to vendors and CSPs as to which social media platforms have been successfully integrated into the customer care process
- describes the systems architecture that has been deployed
- speculates about the next step in the evolution of the use of social media in customer care operations.
- DiGi Telecommunications
- Huawei Technologies