For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2018
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Smoothened homolog (SMO) is a G protein-coupled receptor that probably associates with the patched protein (PTCH) to transduce the hedgehog's proteins signal. Binding of sonic hedgehog (SHH) to its receptor is thought to prevent normal inhibition by patched of smoothened (SMO). It is required for the accumulation of KIF7 and GLI3 in the cilia.
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) pipeline Target constitutes close to 12 molecules. Out of which approximately 9 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 3, 2 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Genetic Disorders, Gastrointestinal, Infectious Disease and Undisclosed which include indications Medulloblastoma, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Adenocarcinoma Of The Gastroesophageal Junction, Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Gorlin Syndrome (Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome), Peritoneal Cancer, Aspergillosis, Blastomycosis, Cirrhosis, Colon Cancer, Esophageal Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Histoplasmosis, Leukemias, Meningioma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC), Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma and Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
The latest report Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO)
- The report reviews Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope