Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
DelveInsight's "Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2025" report provides an overview of Sickle Cell Disease, epidemiology and market trend of the Sickle Cell Disease for the United States and EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom). The Report covers the therapeutics market revenue, treatment practice/algorithm and forecasted market size of Sickle Cell Disease from 2017 to 2025 segmented by seven major markets. In addition, the report also includes the forecasted epidemiology of Sickle Cell Disease till 2025.The Report also covers market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical need.
According to DelveInsight, the prevalent population of Sickle Cell Disease is expected to reach up to XXX cases by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 0.85% from 2015-2025 in 6MM (excluding Japan). High prevalent cases were observed in United States as compared to EU5. The higher prevalence of Sickle Cell Disease in United States is attributed to the immigration of majority of African population in the United States.
Greater uptake by the three emerging novel drugs Endari (Emmaus Lifesciences), GBT-440 (GBT Therapeutics), and Crizanlizumab (Novartis) will primarily drive the SCD market. As the number of effective treatments for the Sickle Cell Disease increase in the market during the forecast period, the prescription medications (HU; Iron Chelators, Analegesics, Antibiotics, vaccines) market share will start to decrease. Emmaus's Endari will be the preferred therapy for the complications associated with SCD owing to its less cost, which will give more patient access to this therapy.
United States contributes the major share of Sickle Cell Disease market as compared to EU5 countries. The therapeutic market of Sickle Cell Disease in 6MM is expected to reach USD 3.1 Billion in 2025 at the CAGR of XX% from 2015-2025.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Sickle Cell Disease market.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Sickle Cell Disease in US and European Union 5 (EU5- Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom).
- To understand the future market competition in the Sickle Cell Disease market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- The report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology of Sickle Cell Disease in the 6MM covering United States and EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) from 2015-2025.
- The Report also covers the detailed historical and forecasted Sickle Cell Disease market covering United States and European Union 5 (EU5- Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) from 2015-2025.