Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Turkey Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Turkish reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Turkish economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Turkish insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Turkey Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Turkish reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Turkish economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Turkish insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Turkish reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Turkey:
- It provides historical values for the Turkish reinsurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Turkish reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Turkey, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Turkish insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Turkish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The primary task of reinsurance in Turkey is to manage exposure to earthquake-related damage.
- The Turkish reinsurance segment registered declining reinsurance renewal rates in January 2016, due to a lack of major losses from natural hazards, excess capital and improved risk capacity of the insurers, leading to increased competition, which contributed to the persistent soft market conditions.
- Turkish insurers also manage risks by using alternative capital techniques such as ILS and catastrophic bonds.
- Owing to its geo-political importance, Turkey has been a prominent country in attracting foreign direct investment.
- As of 2015, Milli Reasürans and Art? Reasüran A? are the two domestic reinsurers licensed to operate in the Turkish reinsurance segment.