The global pet care market is foretold to improve in the forthcoming years as matched to the preceding years and will showcase better sales in various market segments. It is estimated that the global pet care market will grow at a CAGR o…
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in the Czech Republic Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Czech reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Czech economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Czech insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in the Czech Republic Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Czech reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Czech economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Czech insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Czech reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech reinsurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Czech reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in the Czech Republic, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Czech insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Czech reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Czech reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Insurers operating in the country are particularly dependent on reinsurance to mitigate risk related to floods.
- The Czech insurance industry is expected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 2.6%.
- Despite persistent soft market conditions and negative developments in reinsurance premiums, the premium ceded by primary insurance segments registered positive growth during the review period.
- Growth in the non-life and personal accident and health segments drove the reinsurance segment during the review period; this is expected to continue over the forecast period.