Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Indian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Indian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Indian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Indian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Indian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Indian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Indian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in India:
- It provides historical values for the Indian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in India, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyses various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Indian insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The reinsurance segment in India comprises one domestic reinsurer: the government-owned General Insurance Corporation of India.
- The total reinsurance ceded increased at a review-period CAGR of 8.7%.
- Growth in the reinsurance segment was driven by robust growth in all primary insurance segments.
- Insurance products in India are mainly modeled around earthquakes and terrorism, with very few products covering floods.
- In March 2015, the foreign direct investment (FDI) limit for insurance was increased from 26% to 49%.