Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Egypt Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Egyptian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Egyptian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Egyptian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Egypt Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Egyptian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Egyptian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Egyptian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Egyptian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Egypt:
- It provides historical values for the Egyptian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Egyptian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Egypt, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Egyptian insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Egyptian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Egyptian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In December 2016, Misr Insurance Holding reinitiated the process to create the reinsurance company and proposed to invite investors by reducing the initial paid up capital from EGP1.4 billion (US$200.0 million) to EGP409.8 million (US$50.0 million).
- According to new regulations under Resolution No. 122 of 2014, insurers operating in Egypt are only permitted to place reinsurance business with reinsurers approved by and registered with the EFSA.
- Egyptian insurers are required to cede 5.0% of treaty reinsurance programs to African Re.