The global forage feed market has been undergoing noteworthy development in the past few years. This can be accredited to the progression in farm animal production, upsurge in the global meat intake, and growing awareness regar…
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 300 CIC projects in the Middle East and Africa.
The report provides detailed metrics on the region's road and rail construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by country, type and value.
This report details the investment in large-scale road and rail projects in the region, based on the projects tracked by Timetric's Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
- The projects are at various stages of development, from announced to execution, and are in four main categories: railways, roads, trams and metros and tunnels and bridges.
- A total of 14 countries in the region are covered in this report, and the combined value of projects tracked in these countries stood at US$783.4 billion as of August 2016.
- The average value of road and rail projects across over 300 projects studied is US$2.54 billion. Railway projects dominate, with a combined valued of US$449.8 billion, accounting for 57% of the total value.
- Nigeria leads the 14 countries in terms of the total value of all sectors, with a project pipeline valued at US$151.6 billion and also for railways projects valued accounting for US$119.3 billion.
- Nigeria has three of the top ten projects the highest value being the US$59 billion Trans-West African Railway which is planned to start in 2018.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing value by country and top project listings. Top participants for the sector are also shown.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the main drivers of activity and forecasts, an understanding of key trends
- Read analysis of main project participants by value by sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project.
- Read analysis of main projects participants by value for the sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project.
- Gain access top project data for various types of road and rail construction project, with location, value, stage and start date.
- The report details investment in road and rail construction projects in the Midlle East and Africa; based on projects tracked by Timetric's Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).In a total of 14 countries, the CIC is tracking over 300 projects at various stages of development, from announcement to execution, and covers 4 road and railway categories: railways, roads, trams and metros and tunnels and bridges.
- The combined value of the region's road and railway construction projects pipeline stands at US$783.4 blllion, with Nigeria having the largest pipeline value of US$151.6 billion, followed by Saudi Arabia with US$113.9 billion.