Consumer durables is a cataloguing of consumer goods that are not essential to be bought very often as they are fashioned in a way so as to last for an extended period of time. Profits in the consumer durables sector were most profoundly…
The expansion of the global platinum industry is forecast to reach 4.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, unwrought platinum and platinum powder accounts for 74.4% of the global demand while semi-manufactured platinum has a 25.6% market share.
China, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest platinum markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Netherlands (21.5%), Bangladesh (19.3%), Ukraine (17.8%), Panama (14.7%) and Belgium (10.6%).
The report package Platinum Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for platinum in the world. Along with a global platinum market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the platinum market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the platinum market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall platinum market size, 2009-2020
- Platinum market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall platinum market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall platinum market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market Potential Rates of the overall platinum market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Unwrought platinum and platinum powder
- Semi-manufactured platinum
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the platinum market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.