For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The existing economic environment is stable for the pharmaceutical industry, and customer confidence levels will remain constant in H2 2016 (July 2016-December 2016). Companies are slightly optimistic about economic conditions in North America and the Asia-Pacific due to positive momentum in the US, firm domestic demand, and strong government expenditure in India. The pharmaceutical industry is expected to record higher expenditure towards new product development and mergers and acquisitions in H2 2016 as compared to H1 2016. Moreover, executives with business operations in the Asia-Pacific and Europe expect increase in raw material prices in H2 2016 as compared to H1 2016.
- Economic environment is more favorable in Eastern Europe and Australasia in H2 2016 as compared to H1 2016
- The majority of respondents communicated optimism about company and industry growth prospects for the next six months
- Globally, supplier prices of ingredients are anticipated to increase by 2.5% over the next six months
- Survey results indicate highest increase in spending on new product development in H2 2016 as compared to H1 2016
- Respondents with business operations in Asia-Pacific are more concerned about the performance of developing economies in H2 2016 as compared to H1 2016
- Organizations intend to focus on new product development and improving operational efficiency during the next six months
Kable's pharmaceutical Industry Business Confidence Survey H2 2016 examines executives' opinion on the business environment over July-December 2016. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region and presents comparison with H1 2016 wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives' expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes pharmaceutical industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H2 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2016
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the pharmaceutical industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of pharmaceutical industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2016