Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Global Dairy & Soy Food sector was valued at US$624.3 Billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.3% during 2016-2021 to reach US$769.9 Billion by 2021. Western Europe represented the largest region for the sector with a value share of 27.4% in 2016. Asia-Pacific is forecast to record the fastest CAGR of 7.7% during 2016-2021 to become the largest regional market with an estimated value share of 30.7% by 2021. A growing population coupled with improving global economy will remain the primary macroeconomic factors driving growth in the sector. Rising participation of women in the workforce, coupled with long working hours and the resulting desire for convenient yet healthy food choices will drive portable formats in Dairy & Soy Food.
The value share of global Dairy & Soy Food in the overall food industry is forecast to decline during 2011-2021, led by falling shares in the North America and Western Europe regions. Saturated consumption levels due to the rise in veganism and concerns about animal welfare are the major factors impacting value share of Dairy & Soy Food. However, continued urbanization and changing consumption pattern towards Westernized foods in most of the countries in the Asia-Pacific, Middle Eats & Africa, Latin America, and Eastern Europe regions will boost the share of Dairy & Soy Food.
Dairy & Soy Food with Health & Wellness attributes accounted for a 46.7% share of the overall global sector sales in 2016, primarily driven by the demand for products which are perceived to be healthy and nutritious. Growing consumer desire to boost nutritional intake of nutrients such as calcium and protein as well as micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals available naturally in Dairy products, is driving demand for Dairy & Soy Food with Health & Wellness attributes.
The overall market share for private label products in the global Dairy & Soy Food sector stood at 13.8% by value as of 2016, a slight increase from 13.1% in 2011. North America had the highest market share for private label products with 23.5% of the total Dairy & Soy Food sales in 2016, followed by Western Europe with a market share of 22.2% in 2016, while Asia-Pacific had the lowest private label share at 4%.
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel for the global Dairy & Soy Food sector, with a value share of 37.8% in 2016, followed by On Trade with a 31.3% share. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets channel sales led the distribution of Dairy & Soy Food in the Asia-Pacific, Eastern European, Western European, and Latin American regions, while the On Trade channel sales led in the Northern American and the Middle East & African regions.
The report "Opportunities in the Global Dairy & Soy Food Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies", brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Dairy & Soy Food sector.
In depth, this report provides the following analysis -
- Sector overview: Provides an overview of current sector scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling, and packaging. The analysis also covers regional overview across six regions Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
- Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of Dairy & Soy Food as compared to other major sectors such as Bakery & Cereals, Confectionery, Ice Cream, and Savory Snacks during 2011-2021 at global and regional level.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in each region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country and regional analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of 10 high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends. It also includes regional analysis covering future outlook for the region.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Dairy & Soy Food sector at global and regional level during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Dairy & Soy Food products across the six regions in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Dairy & Soy Food products with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Competitive landscape: Provides an overview of leading brands at global and regional level, besides analyzing the product profile, country level presence, market share, and growth of private labels in each region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the global Dairy & Soy Food sector in 2016. It covers four distribution channels: Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, and Others, which includes Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Dollar Stores', Department Stores, e-Retailers, and General retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, containers, closures, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Dairy & Soy Food products.
Companies mentioned in this report: Inner Mongolia Mengniu Dairy Industry Co Ltd, Want Want China Holdings Limited, Yili Group, Bright Food (Group) Co., Ltd, Vitasoy International Holdings Limited, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd., Megmilk Snow Brand Co., Ltd., Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd., Rokko Butter co. Ltd, Almarai Company, Sadafco, Al Faisaliah Group, The Kraft Heinz Company, Nadec, The Kraft Heinz Company, Dean Foods Company, The Whitewave Foods Company, Sargento Foods, Groupe Danone, Saputo Inc., Agropur Cooperative, Groupe Lactalis, Nestle S.A., BRF, Savencia, Itambé Ltda, Sodiaal International, Savencia SA, FROMAGERIES BEL SA,The Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Unilever Plc, Uniekaas International Bv, Westland Kaas Groep B.V., Molkerei Alois Müller GmbH & Co KG, PepsiCo, Valio, Hochland AG, Sm Mlekovita, OSM Lowicz, SM Mlekpol,
- The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
- It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top two countries in each region.
- The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Dairy & Soy Food in the global market.
- Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
- The report also includes insights on Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Dairy & Soy Food sector at global and regional level during 2011-2021.
Reasons to buy
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Dairy & Soy Food sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Dairy & Soy Food sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the region, resulting in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Dairy & Soy Food sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles.