The global geothermal heat pumps market players are struggling to achieve a steady and noticeable position in the market through product improvement while the level of rivalry amongst them is extreme. The global geothermal heat pumps mar…
The "Online Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2015-2020" report, published by Verdict retail, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across Middle East and Africa. In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for online identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online channel.
- South African online retail market is set to double by 2020
- Saudi Arabia and UAE are the most emerging markets in the Middle East
- Electrical and electronics is the fastest growing category group in South Africa
- Middle East- challenges and a slow take off
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2020; and highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecast for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers five countries in Middle East and Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Middle East and Africa, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 10 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.