For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The "Online Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2015-2020" report, published by Verdict Retail, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across Asia-Pacific. In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for online identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online channel.
- China will remain as the largest online retail market in the region
- Rising internet and smartphone penetration boosting e-commerce sales
- Social media shaping E-Commerce in the region
- India is the fastest growing online market
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2020; and highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecast for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers twelve countries in Asia-Pacific.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Asia-Pacific, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 10 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.