The "Online Retailing in Americas, 2015-2020" report, published by Verdict Retail, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across the Americas. In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for online identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online channel.
- The US is the biggest online market in the Americas
- Latin America is getting better. However, Payment technology is still challenging in Latin America!
- M- Commerce is getting smarter in Americas
- Mexico is the fastest-growing market in the region
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2020; and highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecasts for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers nine countries in the Americas.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Americas, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 10 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.