For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Nutritional supplement market in India
Nutrition supplements are substances that provide adequate amounts of essential nutrients required for the better functioning of human bodies. It contains vitamins, proteins, herbs, meal supplements, sports nutrition and other related products that are used t- improve the nutritional content of the diet. They are added t- the diet t- boost overall health and energy, provide support t- the immune system and reduce the risk of illness. The Indian nutritional supplement market is expected t- reach USD 6.24 Bn by 2023 growing at a significant CAGR of 16%. India is an ideal location for manufacturing of nutritional supplement products because of the availability of natural products, good quality fruits and vegetables, and world-class research and development (R&D) facilities. With India set t- become the most populated country in the world, there exists a vast potential in this market due t- an increasing consumer base as well as rise in disposable income.
The Indian nutritional supplement market is classified by type of ingredients and by type of end users. By type of ingredients, it is further sub-classified int- vitamin, protein, amin- acid, enzyme and botanical supplement. By type of end users, it is further classified int- infants and adults. Botanicals supplement grab the highest market revenue among nutritional ingredients due t- extensive use of herbal medicines in the everyday diet.
Key growth factors
Increasing awareness regarding nutritional care and access t- information, rise in disposable income, hectic lifestyles, growth in organized retail and e-commerce, leading t- the accessibility of the nutritional products in the market, and the use of traditional herbal medicines are some of the key growth factors in the Indian nutritional supplement market.
Threats and key players
Lack of proper standardisation has been a significant challenge in the market and has resulted in the offerings of the products which are not up t- quality standards. Other factors such as counterfeit products and high cost of raw materials are some of the challenges present in the Indian nutritional supplement market. The key players operating in the dietary supplement market are Amway Corporation, Himalaya, Dabur, GlaxoSmithKline, Herbalife Nutritionals and Danone Nutricia.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the nutritional supplement market in India.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the nutritional supplement market in India.
3. Market trends in the nutritional supplement market in India.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for segments based on type of ingredients (vitamin, protein, amin- acid, enzyme and botanicals supplements).
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for segments based on type of end users (infants and adults).
6. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the major companies operating in the market.
- Understand the demand for nutritional supplement market in India t- determine the viability of the market.
- Identify the developed and emerging markets where nutritional supplement market in India is sold.
- Identify the challenge areas and address them.
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
- Evaluate the value chain t- determine the workflow and t- get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
- Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at email@example.com.