For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The self-healing materials market in North America is expected to record a GAGR of 20.60% between 2019 and 2027. In 2018, the North America market contributed $XX million and was estimated to reach $XX million by 2027 in terms of revenue. The surging adoption of several types of self-healing materials like coatings, polymers, concrete, Asphalt, ceramic, and others is driving the market growth in the region at a significant pace.
The North America self-healing materials market consists of economies such as Canada and the United States. The flourishing construction sector in Canada is increasing the demand for self-healing materials in the country. The country is showcasing rising construction projects in the commercial and hospitality sectors, which will drive the adoption rate of self-healing cement and mortars. Also, the advantages of the use of these materials range from reduced maintenance cost to enhanced safety of the infrastructure. Thus, the rising adoption of material in the construction industry due to its benefits is expected to boost market growth.
Covestro, Arkema, BASF SE, DuPont, and Acciona, S.A, among others, are few of the well-established companies offering self-healing materials to several industrial verticals. Though many new players are entering the market, the requirement of high cost for research & development is acting as a barrier for new entrants.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments