Recent years have seen an explosion in mobile web use. Increasingly powerful devices and apps are capable of fulfilling a multitude of tasks, from entertainment, communication and navigation to shopping, education and health monitoring. As a result. consumers are becoming ever more immersed in their own digital worlds, anywhere and at any time. This new global report analyses the current and future impact of the new mobile-centric lifestyle on consumer behaviour and markets.
What this report includes
- Top-level strategic analysis of how major consumer trends will influence global markets
- Consumer insight
- Impact across all relevant consumer markets
- Unique graphics and case studies
- Key market snapshots
- Accompanying presentation to synthesise main findings
Why buy this report
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Euromonitor International has over 40 years’ experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.