For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Mobile Broadband Trends in Asia-Pacific
"Mobile Broadband Trends in Asia-Pacific", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Asia-Pacific. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
In Asia-Pacific, mobile service revenue growth will be mainly driven by the mobile data segments over 2018-2023. M2M subscriptions will record the fastest growth during 2018-2023 led by MNOs' focus on providing M2M and IoT services to enterprise and consumers in Asia-Pacific. Going forward, operators will focus on data monetization, 4G network expansions, and 5G network launches to boost mobile broadband penetration in the region.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Asia-Pacific in global context; the section provides comparison of Asia-Pacific mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in Asia-Pacific's mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in Asia-Pacific; a demand profile and analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends in Asia-Pacific; examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2018-2023. - Section 5: Key findings and recommendations; it consists of a summary of the key findings for Asia-Pacific mobile broadband market.
- Data services revenue will account for 60.3% of total mobile service revenue generated over the 2018 to 2023 period.
- MVNOs registered 194 million subscriptions in 2018, accounting for 4% of total mobile subscriptions.
- The first 5G subscriptions in the region will come alive in 2019. By year-end 2022, there will be 477 million 5G subscriptions in the region.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Asia-Pacific's mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Asia-Pacific's mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Asia-Pacific.