For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
MediPoint: Trauma Fixation - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Internal and external fixation devices, including intramedullary nails (IM nails), plates, and screws, have been widely adopted to treat and manage both high- and low-energy bone fractures.
The global trauma fixation market will be strongly driven by the growing global aging population, as well as the increasing incidence of motor vehicle accidents in developing markets.
The hip fracture fixation market is the largest market segment, driven by the growing elderly population.
Key emerging technologies include bioabsorbable and anatomically contoured implant systems.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future trauma fixation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies such as bioabsorbable implants fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors influence physician product use? What is physician perception of trauma fixation?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global trauma fixation market?
- Growth in the trauma fixation market will be primarily driven by the growing global aging population, increasing urbanization in emerging markets, growing usage of anatomically contoured and locking plate systems, and augmented attention on the extremity fixation market.
- Reimbursement and regulatory limitations, as well as the preference for locally manufactured implants in emerging markets, are demanding obstacles to be overcome.
- The global trauma fixation market is fairly consolidated, with four major players emerging as market leaders: DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Stryker, Smith & Nephew, and Zimmer Biomet.
- Technological developments such as anatomically contoured plate systems have the potential to improve fracture fixation treatment by lessening fracture treatment variation and reducing operating time.
- Overview of the trauma fixation market, including reimbursement trends and M&A analysis
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by region through 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development and analysis of emerging trends in design.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global trauma fixation market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global trauma fixation market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global trauma fixation market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global, regional, and country-specific trauma fixation market from 2013-2022.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.