For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
L-tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that is a building block of protein. It is characterized in promoting the formation of melanin. People who lack L-tyrosine may suffer albinism. Human body can make L-tyrosine from the amino acid phenylalanine. And people can also obtain L-tyrosine from various foods, such as animal flesh, fish, soybeans and other beans, peanuts, dairy products, seeds, wheat products, oatmeal, seafood, etc.
Like other amino acids, L-tyrosine has many derivatives, including N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, L-tyrosine ethyl ester hydrochloride, L-tyrosine methyl ester hydrochloride, etc., which are mainly used as medical intermediates. Among these derivatives, N-acetyl-L-tyrosine is most commonly used in regular production. In this report, L-tyrosine and N-acetyl-L-tyrosine are mainly introduced.
China's L-tyrosine output saw a slight increase, although the demand is quite small at home and abroad. In 2012, China's total output of L-tyrosine increased to about 2,055 tonnes from around 1,950 tonnes in 2010, at a CAGR of about 3%. As of H1 2013, the L-tyrosine output in China has been up to 1,235 tonnes.
China is a large producer of hydrolysis amino acids in the world. However, only a small amount of L-tyrosine is supplied for domestic application as most of the L-tyrosine is for export. At present, China's L-tyrosine producers are mainly distributed in Shandong and Hubei province. Those producers produce L-tyrosine, accompanied by several other amino acids, by hydrolysis (such as L-arginine, L-leucine, etc.).
In the report, CCM predicted that the global demand for L-tyrosine will be increased over time along with the development of the downstream industries, like pharmaceutical injections, health care products, etc. As a major L-tyrosine producer in the world, China's output of L-tyrosine is estimated to further expand.
Through our report, readers will get a better understanding of China's L-tyrosine, including production and consumption, hydrolysis technology, and cost of L-tyrosine hidden in price. Readers will also discover investment opportunities from perspective of technology and market
Main contents at a glance:
- Market situation and technology of L-tyrosine and its derivatives (e.g. N-acetyl-L-tyrosine).
- Production situation of L-tyrosine during 2010-H1 2013
- Consumption of L-tyrosine in China during 2010-H1 2013
- Introduction to domestic major producers of L-tyrosine
- Summary of L-tyrosine price and trend forecast during 2008-2018
- Analysis of factors that influence L-tyrosine price and its domestic application
- Detailed introduction to hydrolysis technology
A wide coverage of readers:
- Global L-tyrosine manufactures who want the production information of their competitors in China or want to enter into domestic market
- International traders
- Purchasers of L-tyrosine
- Production/sales managers of L-tyrosine
- Academic institutions who are interested in hydrolysis amino acid research
- Investors who take interest in China and global’ s L-tyrosine products
- Desk based research
- Telephone interviews with domestic key producers, end users, traders, raw material suppliers, as well as industry association and experts, etc.
- Data processing and presentation
- Although the demand for L-tyrosine is quite small at home and abroad, L-tyrosine output is still increasing slightly in China. In 2012, China's total output of L-tyrosine has XXXX to about XXXX tonnes from about XXXX tonnes in 2010, at a CAGR of about XXXX. As of H1 2013, L-tyrosine output in China is about XXXX tonnes.
- At present, China's L-tyrosine producers are mainly distributed in Shandong Province and Hubei Province. And those L-tyrosine producers produce L-tyrosine through hydrolysis method, accompanied by other hydrolysis amino acids (such as L-arginine, L-leucine, etc.).
- As a large producer of hydrolysis amino acids in the world, China supplies much L-tyrosine to the world. And most of the L-tyrosine produced in China is exported and only a small amount of that is left for domestic application.
- In China, L-tyrosine is mainly applied in pharmaceuticals and food (especially those health care products). At the same time, it is also applied in cosmetics and other fields, such as feed, etc.
- After dramatic growth during 2011-2012, the price of L-tyrosine has come down gradually at present. In H1 2013, ex-works price of China's L-tyrosine has decreased to about XXXX. And the price is decreasing continually.
- N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, as a major derivative of L-tyrosine, is popular in the downstream industries of L-tyrosine in China, especially in pharmaceuticals and chemicals.