For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Global Marine Freight industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global marine freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global marine freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key marine freight market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global marine freight market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global marine freight industry is expected to generate total revenues of $163.7bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2010 and 2014.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $221.8bn by the end of 2019.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global marine freight market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global marine freight market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global marine freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?