The global biomedical refrigerators and freezers market is slated to magnify at a strong CAGR of 4.2% over the period amid 2016 and 2024. The market, which was worth $2.91 billion in 2015, is predicted to upswing to $4.28 billion by 2024…
BMI View: The outlook for Latin America looks bleak as heavily-indebted national oil companies in key
producing countries have little room to sufficiently invest in their resource base. Foreign investment
remains relatively limited and continues to be directed towards more attractive aboveground environments.
Latest Updates And Key Forecasts
- Latin America will see the second largest regional fall in oil production in 2016, behind North America.
- Debt-laden national oil companies will substantially reduce capital spending as low oil prices persist.
- National oil companies will not default on debt due in part to support from the sovereign.
- Continued under-investment in the downstream sector will support elevated fuels imports.
- Foreign investment will flow towards countries driving energy sector reforms.
- The growing international role of the US via crude and LNG exports will alter trade dynamics in the