For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Latin America cancer screening market
The Latin America cancer screening market is currently valued at USD 21.24 billion and is forecasted t- achieve a growth rate of 7.19 % compound annual growth rate (CAGR) leading t- a regional revenue of USD 30.06 Bn. Latin America's growth is much slower compared t- other regions. The region needs t- work exclusively on its socio-economic and political framework t- support the untapped growth of the cancer screening market.
By end users, the market is segmented int- hospitals, laboratories and independent physicians and clinics. The hospital and laboratory segment will witness a progressive growth during the forecast period 2018-2023. Independent physicians and clinics will witness a healthy growth rate of 6.28% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
By screening type, the market is segmented int- laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy tests. Genetic, biopsy and laboratory will be the leading segments during the forecast period 2018-2023 with biopsy witnessing a growth rate of 27.23% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
By application type, the market can be segmented int- lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal cancer types. Melanoma and breast cancer will occupy a larger share of the market during the forecast period 2018-2023.
By countries, the market is divided int- Brazil, Colombia and the rest of Latin America.
Key growth factors
The rising prevalence of target disorders, an aging population, and the presence of favourable government initiatives for early disease diagnosis. There is increased support from the government in the form of awareness campaigns and performance-based reimbursements t- contribute towards the growth of the cancer screening market.
Threats and key players
The region suffers from an imbalance in its socio-economic and political scenari- which makes the services inaccessible. An informal and fragmented system will act as a major hurdle for the market while catering t- the rising incidence of cancer cases.
Key players in the Latin America cancer screening market are Abbott diagnostics, Becton, Dickinson and Company, GE Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics and Hologic Inc.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Latin America cancer screening market.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the Latin America cancer screening market.
3. Market trends in the Latin America cancer screening market.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Latin America market segmentation based on type of end users (Hospitals, laboratories, independent physicians and clinics) - by type of screening (laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy) -by application (lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal).
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Latin America market segmentation based on type of end users (Hospitals, laboratory, independent physicians and clinics) - by type of screening (laboratory, genetic, imaging, biopsy and endoscopy) -by type of application (lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of cancer screening market by countries and others (other parts of Europe) - by revenue
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments - by revenue.
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the Latin American market.
- Understand the demand for cancer screening market t- determine the viability of the market.
- Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment.
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
- Evaluate the value chain t- determine the workflow and t- get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
- Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth.
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at firstname.lastname@example.org.