For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Iron Ore Mining in China to 2020
China is rich in mineral resources, especially coal, iron ore, tin, tungsten, antimony, manganese, molybdenum, vanadium, lead, zinc and rare earth elements. Of the 171 different types of mineral resource discovered in the country, proven reserves have been certified for 158 minerals, including 91 non-metallic mineral resources, 54 metallic mineral resources, 10 energy mineral resources and the remaining three are other minerals.
As of January 2015, China ranked fourth globally in terms of crude iron ore reserves with 23 billion tonnes (Bnt), equal to 12.3% of the world's total. Iron ore reserves are found in the provinces of Liaoning, Sichuan, Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Shandong, Anhui and Gansu. 80% of the country's total reserves are low grade, while the remaining 20% have iron content in the range of 40%-60%.
- The report contains an overview of the Chinese iron ore mining industry together with the key factors affecting the industry and demand for the commodity.
- It also provides information about Chinese iron ore reserves, historic and forecast data on iron ore production, consumption and imports, the competitive landscape and active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an understanding of the iron ore mining industry in China, iron ore reserves, historic and forecast data on iron ore production, iron ore prices, consumption and imports, demand drivers, active, exploration and development iron ore projects, the competitive landscape and the country's fiscal regime.