For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
International Wholesale Carriers: Growth Drivers & Growth Services
"International Wholesale Carriers: Growth Drivers & Growth Services", a global outlook report by GlobalData, lays out key international wholesale market growth drivers and the related growth services wholesalers can harness to expand their revenue streams.
The report also gives a snapshot of the future wholesale solutions portfolio and the key digital services with market growth potential. Additionally, the report offers three case studies of wholesale providers' growth strategies and examples of new wholesale network/digital services they have deployed to open new revenue growth avenues.
Global wholesale providers are witnessing limited growth in the legacy core voice business. They need to increase their focus on digital and network services in order to renew with growth.
The report is structured as follows -
- Section 1: Market Context; an overview of the key factors driving the decline of the legacy wholesale voice business.
- Section 2: Growth Drivers & Growth Services; an analysis of the key drivers bringing a positive growth outlook to the wholesale business. This section also gives an overview of the related services and solutions that global wholesalers can rollout to turn these drivers into seizable revenue opportunities.
- Section 3: Case Studies; provides three international wholesale provider case studies having launched a specific growth service/solution. The section analyzes the key characteristics of these growth services and how these can help the wholesaler reposition in the market and drive new revenue streams. The section also gives an overview of the overarching growth strategy adopted by each wholesale provider.
- Section 5: Findings and recommendations; we conclude the report with a set of key findings and recommendations for international wholesale providers to help them reposition for growth.
- Fixed-line solutions are providing continued revenue opportunities for wholesalers.
- From the need for security threat mitigation to the emergence of Internet players, new growth drivers are bringing a positive outlook to the wholesale market.
- Legacy mobile SMS & voice can still exhibit growth pockets.
Reasons to buy
- This global outlook report provides an examination of a number of international wholesale services growth drivers which are shaping the industry in the digital transformation era.
- The report objective is to help inform global industry executives' decision-making process on the growth drivers available to them and the strategic growth services they can launch to reposition in the market and renew with growth.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights into international wholesale growth strategies and growth services; this will help industry executives understand the drivers and benefits of a number of services launched by their peers and seize the related best practices.
- With seven exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help them understand and determine the adequate evolution moves for their global wholesale growth strategies.