For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018
Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) pipeline Target constitutes close to 9 molecules. The latest report Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) - Alpha-7 integrin is a protein encoded by the ITGA7 gene. It induces changes in the shape and mobility of myoblasts, and facilitates their localization at laminin-rich sites of secondary fiber formation. It is involved in the maintenance of the myofibers cytoarchitecture as well as for their anchorage, viability and functional integrity.
The molecules developed by companies in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 4 and 4 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Musculoskeletal Disorders and Genetic Disorders which include indications Muscular Dystrophy and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7)
- The report reviews Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Integrin Alpha 7 (ITGA7) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope