The global pet care market is foretold to improve in the forthcoming years as matched to the preceding years and will showcase better sales in various market segments. It is estimated that the global pet care market will grow at a CAGR o…
“The global instrumentation valves & fittings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2016 and 2022.”
The global instrumentation valves & fittings market is expected to be worth USD 4.31 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. The growth in fracking and utilizing 1” to 6” brass or copper valves, expanding process instrumentation and automation, and increase in consumption of instrumentation valves due to high growth rate of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices.
“The oil & gas application is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period”
The oil & gas application is expected to hold the leading position by 2022 in the global instrumentation valve & fittings market. The strengthening economic conditions of the oil and gas industry have increased the demand for valves in the instrumentation valves & fittings market.
“Ultraclean valves market estimated to grow at the highest rate”
The market for ultraclean valves is expected to grow at a faster rate, owing to pharmaceutical as its major driving application. They are widely used in the pharmaceutical sector for sterile and ultra-hygienic applications which consist of a wide variety of valve bodies, diaphragms, actuators, handles, automation and control units.
“The Americas expected to be the largest regional market, while APAC likely to be the fastest-growing region”
The Americas region is expected to hold the largest size of the instrumentation valves & fittings market by 2022, owing to the replacement of obsolete valves and fittings with new valves in the oil & gas, pharmaceutical, and chemical applications. High concentration of major chemical and pharmaceutical industries in the Americas region drives the valves & fittings market growth. The APAC region is emerging as the fastest-growing region, owing to the concentration of electronics plants as well as a large number of coal-fired power generators are under construction.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key opinion leaders. The breakup of the profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1—2%, Tier 2—12%, and Tier 3—86%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives—10%, Managers—25%, and Others—65%
- By Region: Americas—27%, APAC—54%, Europe—15%, and RoW—4%
Note: Others include independent consultants, distributors, floor/operation executives, and other key stakeholders.
The report includes the competitive landscape of the global instrumentation valves & fittings market for major companies, namely, Swagelok (U.S.), Parker Hannifin (U.S.), SSP Fittings (U.S.), and Hoke (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report caters to the needs of leading instrumentation valves & fittings manufacturing companies, actuators manufacturers, and other related stakeholders in this market. Other parties that could benefit from the report include venture capitalists, startup firms, and consulting firms.
- This report would help analyze new opportunities and potential revenue sources and enhance the decision-making process regarding new business strategies.
- The quantitative and qualitative information in the report, along with the comprehensive analysis, would help the player to gain an edge in the market.