Infertility is an abnormality in the regular functioning of the human reproductive system. Anyone of male or female might be suffering from this issue. Infertility in woman is caused by either a genetical factor or factors such as aging or …
Global Industrial Gases industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global industrial gases market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global industrial gases market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key industrial gases market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global industrial gases market with five year forecasts
- The global industrial gases market had total revenue of $63,654.4 million in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2007 and 2011.
- The merchant gases (liquefied, tank delivery) segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2011, with total revenue of $20,962.2 million, equivalent to 32.9% of the market’s overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.2% for the five-year period 2011 – 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $98,787.5 million by the end of 2016.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global industrial gases market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global industrial gases market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global industrial gases market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global industrial gases market?