The graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) treatment market value will increase from $297 million in 2013 to $407 million by 2018, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.59%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData. The company’s latest report* states …
Global Industrial Gases industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global industrial gases market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global industrial gases market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key industrial gases market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global industrial gases market with five year forecasts
- The global industrial gases market had total revenue of $63,654.4 million in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2007 and 2011.
- The merchant gases (liquefied, tank delivery) segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2011, with total revenue of $20,962.2 million, equivalent to 32.9% of the market’s overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.2% for the five-year period 2011 – 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $98,787.5 million by the end of 2016.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global industrial gases market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global industrial gases market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global industrial gases market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global industrial gases market?