For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This new report from VPGMarketResearch provides insightful analysis of IFF capabilities, goals and strategies in the global flavor and fragrance market. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance market, including:
• Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
• Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
• Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The analysis of IFF includes:
• Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
• Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
• Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
• Major sales office locations.
• Distribution strategies.
• Major promotional tactics.
• Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
• Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 41 pages 2 tables