The Scandinavian countries of Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway are one of the world's most competitive economies, with the most sophisticated ICT infrastructure and advanced application technologies. As a result, ICT has been witnessing high levels of adoption across Scandinavian enterprises.
- Kable expects the ICT expenditure in Scandinavian countries of Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway to witness fair growth in 2016
- Enterprises' focus on business expansion has driven the investments in hardware components such as end-user devices, security, high end servers, and networks.
- Kable believes that cloud services are gradually poised to take over the software licenses as the interest in on-demand solutions is expected to increase among enterprises in the coming years, creating good opportunities for PaaS and SaaS based vendors who are catering the Scandinavian enterprise market.
ICT investment trends in Scandinavia presents the findings from a survey of 91 Scandinavian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Scandinavian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Scandinavia. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Scandinavia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Euros in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Scandinavian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Scandinavian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing.
- Factors that are influencing Scandinavian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Scandinavian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Scandinavian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Scandinavian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Scandinavian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Scandinavian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how Scandinavian enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Euros are being allocated by Scandinavian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Scandinavian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Scandinavian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Scandinavian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
- Allscripts Healthcare