The beleaguered Russian economy still reeling from the crisis of 2014 is showing incipient signs of improvement and is expected to enter the positive territory and reach 1.4% GDP by the end of 2017. The economical impact is reflected on the investment pattern of the Russian organizations which sees a downward trend.
- The current adverse economic condition of Russia has its toll over range of industries impacting the ICT investments in the country.
- This is evident from the 98 respondents surveyed with a sizeable number of the respondents willing to decrease their ICT budget slightly or significantly.
- To increase the efficacy and customer support, service support and help desk and management are the IT functions that are predominantly outsourced by most of the respondents.
ICT investment trends in Russia presents the findings from a survey of 98 Russian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Russian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, enterprise application, and mobility technology. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Russia. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Russia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Rubles in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Russian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Russian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and mobility technology
- Factors that are influencing Russian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Russian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Russian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Russian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Russian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Russian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how Russian enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Rubles are being allocated by Russian enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Russian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and mobility technology)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Russian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Russian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies